Have something unique in mind?
Custom package experiences can be designed to meet your individual interests and schedule.
Package Price — Call to Inquire
Why not treat your sweetheart to a luxury romantic stay at The Reeve Bed and Breakfast. The B & B is the perfect setting for a Proposal, Honeymoon, Anniversary, Valentine’s, Babymoon or Romantic Getaway, and we have arranged the following package to tempt you further; alternatively we can tailor a package to suit your own ideas, should you prefer. Included in the package are:
- Two nights with a 3-course breakfast each day, home-baking in the afternoon and snacks, hot chocolate available in your suite
- A romantic, 3 course dinner for two
- Couples massage workshop w/ Alicia Jury RMT
- Enjoy an in house bottle of our "Reeve" Red or White wine
- A specialty chocolate, popcorn & candy welcome basket, perfect for sharing while cuddling up and watching a romantic movie in your suite
- Complementary rose
Additional rates apply to holiday weekends. Contact us for details
Add on to package, subject to availability;
Twilight River Romance for Couples Self-Guided Canoe Tour by Grand River Kayak (3-hour canoe rental)
- Picnic Basket Meal (see options below)
- Decadent cushion seat covers
- Table for two, complete with flowers & candles
- Perimeter lighting inside & outside the canoe, to create a romantic ambience
- Dry Vibes Bluetooth speaker so you can play your own musical playlist
- Blanket throw
- Map of quiet, private areas in the marsh.
- Binoculars – subject to availability
Option to paddle as a canoe or with oars as a rowboat
Reeve on the River Package
We are excited to announce our newly developed, experiential water package where you take home memories as your souvenir! For four nights picture yourself, enjoying the beauty and comfort of our luxury suites, fresh, homemade baked goods, a bottle of wine upon check in and 5 of our delicious signature breakfasts. If you're craving adventure then prepare for the fun to begin! See below for package details.
- You will have a personal experience of Lake Erie and the Grand River like never before. You will experience a full day, guided, fishing charter tour, complete with James Halls' expert fishing tips and then you will "dine on your catch" at a local restaurant.
- During your experience you will also enjoy a sunset, river canoe ride, complete with interior and exterior canoe lighting, a Dry Vibes blue tooth speaker for your own music play list, a picnic basket meal, bottle of sparkling wine (non alcoholic), a throw blanket and map of quiet, private areas. OR a day time guided or self guided Kayak tour of the river and marsh areas.
- Your Reeve on the River experience includes either a sunset, 4 course Grand River dinner cruise OR a 3 course, lunch cruise with welcome reception in a rustic barn, while live fiddle music plays.
Subject to availability.
Early Bird Package
You qualify for the stay at last season's rate this coming summer season's stay June 1st to August 31st, if booked by March 15th.
The proverbial "early bird" really does benefit when making a reservation at the B & B this coming season. If you are able to book before March 15th, a minimum 3 or more night stay during June 1st to August 31st, you qualify for the stay at last season's rate. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of this offer detailed below, and how to claim it.
Terms and Conditions
Book before MARCH 15th, a minimum 3 or more night stay in any suite/room, during June 1st to August 31st to qualify for the stay at last season's rate. To qualify for this discount, you must quote ref EB3/15/18 at the time of making the reservation (there is also a 24 hour period following the reservation, during which you may claim the discount. This discount may not otherwise be claimed retrospectively) This deal cannot be combined with any other, and is uniquely available to bookings made directly with us.